From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 00:16:07 -0400
Hi Everyone;

Well, I am selling my MAC.

It can perform the following tasks:

1; Check email
2; Surf the web with Safari
3; Use ICHAT
4; Use SKYPE

If I was not in Windows for as long as I have been, I certainly would keep
it however, I am unable to juggle two systems.

The computer is an APPLE IBOOK G4 with a 1.25MHZ processor.

It has 512 RAM of memory and a carrying case.

It also comes with APPLE CARE for three years which is transferable.

It also has MAC OSX10.4 with TIGER which has VOICEOVER.

The entire package is two months old.

It has a total value of $1375.00

I will entertain any reasonable offer.

If you live out of the area, the buyer pays for shipping and handling.

Please reply to me off list.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email.

Sincerely

Anthony