From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 15:37:50 -0500
Hi.

That is disappointing.  Maybe I will hang onto my old equipment after
all.  Being that I live on a small city lot with limited space for
antennas, I don't need to handicap myself further by reducing power output
as well.  Then, again, maybe I should look at the 200 watt version of the
TS480.  I might get something approaching the output that I would get on an
older 100 watt radio.

73, de Lou K2LKK
At 02:50 PM 2/13/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>You can do what was suggested here but honestly, I find the older radios
>have a lot more punch no matter what you do, then do the newer radios. Even
>my 940 had more then the 570 and it's just the way they're made it just
>doesn't have it

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]