From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2006 09:50:22 -0800
Hi

    I was wondering how much does a duel band Kenwood mobile rig with a
voice chip cost on the used market?
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list

http://funhamradio.bloki.com