From:
Gary Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2007 10:44:11 -0400
Folks, I will advize when I find a dealer.  I usually bought them at
the dayton hamfest.
However, my usual booth wasn't there this year.
I have a number for a dealer in new york, will call and confirm
everything monday, then post to the list.

Also, John, I agree with you.  I've never found earbuds worth a
darn.  They either don't stay in, or hurt like hell when they do.
I'll post tomorrow evening, provided the world doesn't fall apart at
the job tomorrow.
73