From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2011 22:28:10 -0500
Arrl rarely pans a product very much.  My personal impression from reading
the review and description is that there are too many bells and whistles,
and a lot would depend on what specific information you can get out of the
voice guidance unit, and the ergonomics and tactile distinguishability of
the controls.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com