From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2008 13:45:43 -0500
Hi.

The Soviet Union was pretty invulnerable to foreign attacks too, but I
wouldn't want to live there.  I cannot stand Bush's calous disregard for
the Constitution that our forefathers fought and died for, and I do believe
that the current regieme's approach to security is a "throw the baby out
with the bathwater" philosophy.  And, if we do have to raise taxes in the
future, it will probably be to pay for a war that was waged under false
pretenses.  I've had it with people portraying Bush as a moral
guy.  Letting your britches down isn't the only way to be immoral--just ask
Hitler's victims.  I hate to see this list becoming politicized, but if
that is what you guys want, then I'm going to say my piece.  I don't
particularly care for Mrs. Clinton either, but I darned sure don't want to
see another president like George W. Bush.  And, eight years ago, I would
have been able to make such comments without worrying about whether or not
somebody would now tag me as a security risk, even though I don't own a
firearm and have no other weapons than my keyboard.  And, by the way, not
everyone who opposes this jerk is a left wing liberal as the right wing
hate mongerers would have you think.  I think it is time that people
stopped taking everything that Clear Channel radio says as being gospel and
started to take a look around and think for themselves again.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]