From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:44:25 -0600
     I added a very speech friendly dictionary to my personal
website, the URL listed below, which allows you to also select
other reference materials including a thesaurus, additional
dictionaries of finances, computing, medicine, law, acronyms,
idioms, the wikipedia and Columbia encyclopedia, periodicals,
literature, word of the day, and articles of interest.  If you are
using jaws, I don't know how Window Eyes handles this, but once
you log on to my site, just press the tab key once and you'll be
at the dictionary form.  down one line and you can type in the
word but the first, or second, lines will work.  the second line
just so happens to be the edit field and saves time.  You can
either arrow down, or tab down, to select any radio button to
restrict your search to specific reference material if so desired.
Eventually, you'll arrive at the lookup button.  The default is
the main dictionary and thesaurus so you are good to go once you
enter the word.  Just press enter after typing the key word in the
edit field.  You don't need to drop down to the lookup button.
After the dictionary comes up, page down a couple of times to skip
all the other links and you'll find your dictionary definition.
Alt left arrow takes you right back to my homepage.  Pass it on.

Phil.

K0NX
The Zenith Tube
www.RedWhiteAndBlue.org