From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 2011 17:37:50 -0400
    Great job on the net today, Kevin!

Remember too that next week, I will not be available for the Saturday
afternoon 40-meter east coast mid west round table, due to my helping out
with a ham in a day class, and accompanying VE session later that day.

Hopefully, someone will be able to do the honors in my absence.

At least I don't think there will be any state qso parties for us to worry
about next Saturday.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ