From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2011 16:17:25 -0500
I decided to join 'em rather than try to beat 'em.  Since I entered as low
power, I remained at 100 watts.  Steve, KW3A and I worked several Europeans,
but when it came to LZ9W in Bulgaria, Steve's power level helped him be
heard, while I couldn't quite make it.

I have 145 QSO's with 100 watts on 75 through 10 so far, just mostly fooling
around.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com