From:
Eric Oyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 2015 13:34:03 -0700
grow lights are not the only noise maker. believe me, I have a plethora of sources around my neighborhood. Firstly, the 12 Kv overhead power lines. THose things buzz 24/7 and are particularly loud on 80 and 160. That is not I can handle that with an MFJ-1025 noise cancellation unit. Its some of the others that I have difficulty with (like the plasma TV my neighbor has, or the Tivo unit out in the front room that throws spurs all over the spectrum from 14 Mhz all the way up into the 2 meter band. I need to make some recordings of all these types of noises and see what you all make of them.

DE n7zzt Eric