From:
Ron Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2013 21:20:26 -0400
Wow, great post, Danny.

My Grundig doesn't have a record feature at all. I bet it's a G3 and I'm
just having a Duh moment. It is about a third the size of the ATS909, which
I also own and like a lot. The ATS909 is only so-so with the telescopic whip
on hf, not great at all, but has a very good fm broadcast receiver. The G3
has pretty good receive using the telescopic whip on hf, a pretty good
broadcast fm receiver and a pretty good aviation vhf receiver which lacks a
squelch circuit. It runs on four aa batteries.

My apologies for misstating the model of the Grundig I own.

Ron Miller