From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2006 10:33:50 -0400
Hi, all.

Please forgive the slightly "off topic" nature of this inquiry.

I am getting ready to install Jaws 7.0, the newest Kurzweil K1000 OCR
package, and the latest available version of the Duxbury Braille translation
software on my main PC here at home.  When I do these new installs, do they
over-write the older versions of the programs, or just do a completely
separate installation?  Also, if the install is totally new, and doesn't
overwrite the older versions, am I correct in assuming that I'll have to
configure or customize each new installation according to my personal
setting preferences?

Thanks and 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ