From:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2014 16:21:41 -0600
Hi Tom,

Daniel Robert,, that is a nice masculine name. I appreciate you sending that
along. Right now I am compiling a list. My hope is that my WF will send me
her list and we can have one big list. Smile.

TNX.

God bless,
Mark

--
Currently in Rockford, Greater Rockford, Illinois Overcast, 3.0°F(-16.1°C)
Wind:NW (310°) at 7mph (6KT)