From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 19:41:05 -0400
Some one on this list was looking for a TMG707 radio used, if they still
are, I can't remember who,  if they still are looking, I know where there is
one, almost new with the VS3 board in it,  let me know and I'll get you in
touch  with him if he still has it.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3