From:
Junior Lolley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2015 15:29:28 -0500
Adrien, I haven't researched any indoor antennas as I have enough room for
antennas on my property.
Sorry I can't help you there.

Junior Lolley kg4itd
Liberty County Emergency Coordinator
"The 3 C's of life: choices, chances, and changes. You must make a choice to
take a chance or your life will never change."

Date: 02/28/15

-----
No virus found in this message.
Date: 02/28/15