From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2007 23:30:41 -0400
You can set it in the configuration manager to ignore those refreshes,
insert+f2, go to configuration manager, hit alt, then right arrow, I know
there's a quicker way but I forget it now, then go to html options and it's
I think the last tab in there. You do this while in internet explorer, any
page. If you want a quick fix, most often hitting escape when it does that
will stop it. Not always, but usually.