From:
Bob Humbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Aug 2009 23:24:13 -0700
Many of you are bilingual and I bet many of you either speak Japanese etc
and would be able to write manufacturers directly in our behalf in their own
language.  We could write letters and email them to a website where they
would be translated into the appropriate language.  Then we could be charged
a fee for the work and any charges incurred with getting them mailed to the
appropriate person or at least address.  I for one would pay handsomely for
such a service.  Very good idea.  "If you can't get through a brick wall,
try going around it."