From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 2009 21:12:38 -0600
Hi, all.

Can someone give me a step-by-step process for importing repeater data from
the ARRL Travel Plus CD into the TMV71A software?

I am having some folks from our local club out here in Colorado install some
antennas for me this week-end, and I am anxious to get on the air once they
are installed.

The XYL and I can't seem to find clear instructions as to how to do this
either in the TMV71A manual, or in the ARRL Travel Plus help file.

We may be missing something obvious, so please bear with us.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, now in Colorado