From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2014 21:53:37 -0500
Tom,

I'm glad to hear you're pleased with the Winkeyer.  I've been delighted with
K1EL's products for years now.  And most of his newer keyers seem to have
the optically isolated keying relay that will key just about anything.  Keep
pounding brass and 73!  Lou
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations