From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 09:07:17 -0500
OK,  here is the instructiosn that worked with me to get echolink working
with my linksys router. I have a hole ton of this stuff they tole me to try
so if you want more, ask.From: "Rexin A. Mena" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "'John miller'" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: router question
Date: Sunday, March 16, 2003 10:43 AM

Dear Mr. John Miller,

Thank you for writing again.

Will you please try using the Port Triggering feature of the router. To do
so, simply access the router's configuration utility by typing in
http://192.168.1.1 <http://192.168.1.1/>  at the web-browser. You will be
prompted a username and a password and by default there's no username and
the corresponding password is admin. Then click on the Advanced tab then
proceed to the Forwarding page and click on the Port triggering tab. Then
enter the following configuration that is listed below:

Trigger Port Range                       Incoming Port Range

5198 - 5199                                5198-5199

443-443                                     443-443

Also disable the Block WAN Request that is located at the Filter's page
under the Advanced tab of the router's configuration utility. Make sure to
click on the Apply buttom to save the new configuration utility. See if this
helps.