From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 17:47:43 -0500
If you do a search on topica or yahoogroups,  I'm on every single one, I own
[log in to unmask]   to subscribe
[log in to unmask]  the best one is
[log in to unmask]  but I don't remember how to subscribe to
those,  www.qth.com might direct you I'm not sure I subscribed so many years
ago, that's by far the best of the ones I'm on with the most stuff I'm on
digest mode on that.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3