From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Feb 2016 16:34:09 -0500
Don't know what the old list was like, but fairly quickly, we're at 30 subscribers.

I even think most of the most active folks have made it already.

BTW, I set the message size threshold pretty high, so we shouldn't have too many problems of "message is too big". Also, replying to the list should reply to the list and not the sender. People should see their own emails come back, but I've seen sometimes where that doesn't happen for some reason. If you're not sure, we'll try to hunt down the problem.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194