From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 2011 11:13:47 -0400
Where I lived for 2 months last year my noise was 10 over to 30 over S9,
talk about a horrible noise level. That pretty well kept me off the air
since it was 160 right up to the GMRS band. I could get on GMRS but that was
it, no 900 MHz repeaters in range though that band was quiet too. It's not
as quiet where I live now as where I used to live before but at least it's
not that bad.