From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 10:08:20 -0400
personally I think the diamond one for the TH-F6A is a better antenna having
broke the connector on my comet one, or it's starting to break for no
apparent reason though it makes contact, but they make it anyway, it's
better on 220 and 440, I guess it's a little better on 2 meters once in a
while. Where I stayed on vacation a coupe years ago, it was a little better
on 2, but I don't see that anywhere else which is strange.