From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 22:40:18 -0500
1 thing I learned, cables and mics, you never get rid of because when you
need them again, you can't find them anywhere for a reasonable price if at
all. I've been looking for a reasonable Icom SM-8 since I got my current
IC-706 3 years ago or so, maybe 4 years ago now, anyway, I can't find them
for anywhere near what I paid for my first one and the prices I see them
for, when I do see them, I wouldn't pay for it quite honestly. I should have
kept the first one.