From:
Gary Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 2009 20:28:26 -0400
Well folks, hear's the next report.

Internal speech for the k3 is still some time away.   However, the k3 voice
program is being enhanced to give feedback of the menus and configuration
settings for the rig.  This will be a welcome addition.

I spoke to Wayne at Dayton, and elecraft is still comitted to doing speech
for us.
I also floated the option of cw feedback in the interim, and he was
receptive as that would be quicker and easier to implement than speech.
I'll keep you posted as I learn more.