From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2011 19:06:58 -0700
very good stuff.
seems like everyone who uses this thing is very happy with the results.
I don't see the typical stuff that most people say about portible or travel
antennas...such as "for a compremise antenna, it is good" or "for a small
antenna, it does what is expected" or anything like that.  They all seem to
say it exceeds all expectations both low and relative to portible set ups.
I do like the auto switching feature.
73
Colin, V A6BKX