From:
Scott Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2012 19:45:07 -0500
Hi Mark,

I think these are steel. They have held up well then. That is good to know because a local Ham told me his rusted pretty quickly. Of course that is assuming RS even sells them anymore or more likely they would have to be ordered off the web. Seems they would not rust since they are designed to be outdoors. grin