From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 13:45:09 -0700
Hi Lou, I think there's info on a list called blind
audio here
http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/blist.html#please-read
It's an old list of lists, so everything isn't timely,
but maybe that 1 will be, I've been considering
joining that list, but haven't done it yet, so I don't
know if the info is still valid, but you can try it.

http://messenger.yahoo.com/