From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 2009 13:06:24 -0230
Hi all:

I'm planning to purchase the antenna referenced in the subject.
I have a question on best configuration to work some Pacific, mainly VKs, JAs and so on from NL Canada on 80/40M.
Which is the best way to configure my antenna? Inverted V, sloper, or horizontal. I'm also not 100% sure if I should point my antenna into a south east or north west direction or no.
Directly east of NL is Scotland and that region.
Also, if someone can tell me how to get that rediculous bits of text out of my MSGs, I'd appreciated.
Using Outlook Excuse, LOL I mean express.

TNX all & 73:

Michael DE VO1RYN