From:
Bob Humbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 15:15:38 -0700
I don't think the FCC cares about anything going on on the amateur radio
frequencies.  There is a man here in southern California who for years has
blatantly in every way violated every conceivable way all regulations.  With
much more than legal power he blocks repeaters.  He plays tapes of his
political beliefs and boasts on the air that the FCC will never touch him
because he will tie them up with hearing after hearing.  He was once
actually jailed for interfering with police broadcasts but the FCC just
ignores countless complaints from hams and ham clubs.  As far as amateur
radio is concerned the FCC is nothing but a  toothless paper tiger.