From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 05:52:09 -0700
Hi Lou,

I am using something similar to Buddy.  I have a roller inductor tuner and
we installed a jack across the meter in which I plug a meter reader I was
given many years ago.  Like Buddy, I use the switch on the front of the
tuner for forward or reflected power and can tune to the gnat's eyebrow with
this system.

Like Buddy, I wish I had the extra income to buy one of these cw meters.  I
have sent his messages to my XYL to put me on a short Christmas list but I
don't know if there will be any around for that.

Good luck and 73.
Kevin, K7RX