From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2008 19:16:00 -0800
Hi
     Well, I bought the dipole mounting bracket and two hamsticks. When I
had the whip on just the hot side I got better reports than when I had both
whips installed. This is backwards to all logic but I thought if it works,
well I will run with it for a bit. Then my logic kicked in and I
re-installed the counter poise section and went with less signal. So, right
now I am running a vertical dipole made out of two hamsticks.

God bless,
Mark
God loves you!
My ham radio lists.