From:
CHRISTOPHER SCHULTE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2008 22:16:19 -0500
Verizon offers the motorola q which is a smart phone that has internet, and
e-mail, and uses windows mobile edition 5.0, so does sprint, but that limits
you to using mobile speak smart phone.  I don't think that talx works on
smart phones yet.

As for the afore mentioned talx, it works on a number of gsm phones, which
if you don't go through altel, or verizon, or sprint, is probably the
network that your cell phone will go on.  The major cell phone carriers here
in Michigan Tom that use gsm are,
t-mobile, at&t, and cellular one.  You can find out more about mobile speak
by visiting
http://www.mobilespeak.com
and you can find out more about talx by visiting,
http://www.talx.de

That link will take you to the site, but it's kind of burryed in there, but
I forgot the exact link for that software.

Both sites have lists of phones that are compatible with their software;
however, mobilespeak actually breaks down the cell phone carriers and the
phones that they offer speciffically that work with their products.

I've used mobile speak smart phone on the moto q and really been happy with
it.

73,
Chris, w8cjs
Check out my web site,