Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 11:01:15 -02-30

The only Ten-tec models, to my knowledge, that had voice synths and
limitted to freq anouncement only, was the Corsair II, the last 3 models of
the Omney series, and the Paragon.
As for the Jupiter:  with third party software, by N2JEU and N4PY,
operating in duel mode, that is Pegasus and conventional, accessability can
be gained fairly easily.  One could use the web interface as a display,
while controlling the Jupiter with the front pannle controlls.
The web interface can be seen at: http://ka3odj.servemp3.com.  You can
apply for a user account which is free. all the links to the software are
available at http://www.ralabs.com.
It takes a little bit of configuring but the guys are more than happy to
help.  I use ka3odj's Pegasus as a receiver now that I'm off the air.
Check it out!

HTH & 73:
Michael VO1RYN

P S
There is also an automatic ant tuner kit available for the Jupiter for an
extra $200.00US.