From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:46:25 -0700
the txt download of the pro97 is quite complete.
somehow it didn't make it on to the site in HTML in its entirety
the key chart is fine too.
Looks like a great little scanner.
probably not too badly priced either compared to years gone by....ebay will
likely have scads of them.
My one complaint with some of the rad shack scanners is the really bad
receive audio, very tinny and high pitched...probably designed for
communication frequencies...my bc245XLT has very crisp and loud audio which
makes it nice in noisy environments...all four rad shack scanners I have
owned have all had that terrible audio, which doesn't seem to improve very
much even with an external speaker.
No doubt there are mods online for most of them to improve the audio
quality.

73
Colin, V A6BKX