From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 2016 18:59:41 -0500
Not that I know of, Steve.

However, my next step is going to be to carefully test all of my coax
jumpers, just to be sure they are all ok.

The performance of my various antennas would make me believe that nothing is
wrong with the jumbers, but I don't want to assume anything at this point.

Will keep you updated, and will check e-mail periodically for any more
suggestions you and others might have.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ