From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 2010 16:24:07 -0800
Hi Gery,

One suggestion I might make.  When you are buying wire, you might look at
some multi conductor flat cable.  On my MP-1 Super Antenna I use for
portable and travel work, they have four radials which consist of multi
conductors cut at differing lengths but still kept together so you only have
four radials to worry about.

Theoretically, you could buy five conductor cable and cut it into 65 foot
lengths.  Then, you could leave one conductor at 65, cut another to 33 feet
for 40 meters, cut another for 16 to 17 feet for 20, and so on.

Good luck and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX