From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2014 19:52:37 -0500
Lloyd:

Sorry:  didn't mean to jinks the foot switch!  (hi, hi)

I'll give this a try, and see if I can coordinate things sufficiently here
to get that strategy to work for CW contesting.

I'm also going to pursue the QSK box option, though, just as another
possible option.  However, if I can save a few hundred dollars, that's
always preferable.  (grin)

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ