From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2012 19:13:03 -0500
Hi Howard,

All you need to be concerned about is the polarity of the connector on
whatever substitute wall wart you use.

As long as the substitute can provide 500mA or greater, you will be good.

Do you know the polarity of your connector?  I have older Dec-Talk Expresses
here, the RS-232 variety and I can have someone look at the wall wart for
polarity or I can measure one for you if that will help.

Let me know.

73

Howard #3