From:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2014 17:54:55 -0600
Hi Buddy,

I am not sure if you might be interested, but Heil sells replacement
elements. for there microphones. You may be able to modify one of those to
fit in a d104 Microphone. I had a d104 special. I loved that Mic. I wish I
still had it.

God bless,
Mark

--
Currently in Rockford, Greater Rockford, Illinois Clear, 1.0°F(-17.2°C)
Wind:NW (320°) at 13mph (11KT)