From:
Chris Schulte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2007 11:01:27 -0400
You can never have too many radios.  There was a guy at a local ham fest
here a couple of months back that had a bunch of old radio gear, and a few
new icoms.  He kept trading and selling and always ended up with the same
amount of gear.  Proof that as I said in the beggining of this message, you
can never have too many radios.
73,
Chris, w8cjs