From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2013 15:42:22 -0400
lol, I know the TS-2000 has but provision for a mic with function keys
though I don't use it and doubt if I ever will. I don't know about anything
newer since that radio is currently going to have to last me the rest of my
life. Even my backup radio is for sale for the right offer, not being pushed
yet though will have to be before the summer's out.