Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 11:14:56 +0100
thanks Colin, I know not all ham related lists like computer gear related
stuff, but there are quite a few that take the line, that as a fair few hams
do use computers, it is ok to trade them.
please lets keep the conversation here sensible, and not sink to the level
of a certain other list I could mention, but won't.

Simon