From:
Jerry Neufeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2007 09:03:20 -0400
Good morning folks.

I'm looking for detailed circuit descriptions for both relative pitch and
null-producing auditory chopper circuits for obtaining precise readings of
analog meters. The summaries as appeared in recent issues of QST are
insufficient except for the unit used with the MFJ 209 antenna analyzer.
Optimally, I could get my hands on the descriptions that appeared in Bob
Gunderson's Braille Technical Press that were first published in the middle
and late 1960's. I would be pleased to purchase the entire collection or
parts thereof if anyone cares to part with them. Alternatively, I would be
very pleased to get detailed descriptions for the two above-mentioned
devices if anyone would care to forward them to me.

Thanks much for any help here.

Jerry  VE3QSO