From:
Eric Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2007 18:10:46 -0800
Steve and others:

	I believe there is a compatibility issue between Open Book and
Acrobat reader 7.  The reason I think this is because:
1.  When I go to Open Book and try to open a PDF file, I get a message
stating that Open Book is looking for Acrobat.exe and that no program is
associated with the file I tried to open.
2.  If I use the freedom import printer, I hear the scanner running as
though Open Book is trying to scan a page.  Then, I get a message stating
that the page is blank.  Personally, I think it is necessary to use Open
Book 5 instead of 7.  However, I could be wrong.  What does everyone else
think?  Thanks.

Eric