BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Travis Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 12:29:54 +0000
May I ask why, if this message was an answer to one posted on the juno
list (which btw is a guide dog discussion list) are you replying here?
First of all, this is a list for discussion of hardware and software for
the blind.  It might just be me, but care and feeding of a guide dog
doesn't fall within these guidelines.  If you saw the message on juno, why
didn't you reply on juno then?
<sigh> Guess this list is becoming as useless as the others I'm on that
are supposed to be topical discussions about various aspects of blindness.