BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rev Clyde Shideler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 00:46:58 -0500
Hello list members and Friends,

In the last 2 days, YAHOO has been refusing to accept letters which I have
been sending to the list and to others.  It appears they have made changes
in their system without consideration for those of us who do not have the
latest most expensive systems or assistive equipment/software.  They also
have the same misconception regarding their inaccessible web site.

I am preparing a complaint to FCC and others including YAHOO.  Till they
get it fixed I will be unable to send materials to YAHOO lists or those
using YAHOO ISP.  I would also appreciate hearing from others having a
similar problem.

Thank you

Rev Clyde Shideler