BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 19:19:29 -0400
We retrieved your email address from Newsgroups and the Web - if you wish to be removed from this email list - please email [log in to unmask] with "REMOVE ME FROM YOUR LIST" in the Subject line or visit our website at http://www.esoft.co.uk.

READ THIS EMAIL - it may help you prevent security issues over the internet.

ESOFT Innovation ....

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT HTTP://WWW.ESOFT.CO.UK

Esoft is Europe's first Internet Application Service Provider (iASP).  Partnering with Uunet, ESOFT provides YOU with the latest information of YOUR Companies Desktop usage ....

Announcing our EStopper product that monitors use of any desktop by anyone in YOUR Company.

By residing on the desktop - Estopper has a "DESKTOP SPY" that tracks use of your users Internet connection.  If an employee uses a specific program or file that does not conform to company policy, then the incident is logged, the execution is prevented and a copy of the file is sent to the network administrator. It costs £32 per seat for 25 users or £20 per seat for 1000 users

Imagine having FULL CONTROL over YOUR users!

DO NOT HESITATE - YOUR COMPUTER SOLUTION MAY BE AT RISK

David Sidwell
Business Development Director
Esoft Ltd