BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deon Rothmann-Toerien <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 16:51:12 +0200
Re: My previous mail.....

I would love an open source project for windows......

Deon Rothmann - Toerien
    Systems Engineer
     Tel:            +27  11   675 0505
     Fax:           +27  11   675 0515